IM FREAKING OUT AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HHHH
AND THE CUSHIONS FIT WHAT KIND OF QUADRANTS THEY’RE IN TOO AAHHH
Sometimes I feel like tumblr users have never seen a deck of fucking cards before.
Solar Road Trip
"Mom! Earth threw a satellite at me!!" said all the other planets.
"Mom," Pluto wailed, "Earth is saying I’m not a real planet again!"
this is cute.
poor pluto :(
You have got to be kidding me..
REBLOG IF I SHOULD GET THESE TATTOOED ON MY NIPPLES
1 million notes and i’ll do it
some other night vale things
Behold my minions, the Hiddleston Eye Fuck. Leave your panties at the door.I just made the most inhumane noise.
Who wouldn’t eye fuck Kat Dennings?
i say god damn
I love this because this is the most gentlemanly gentleman of all the gentlemen and he’s still like “Damn, girl.”
the little flick of his eyes at the end of the gif….
Oh wow. I ship it!
That has got to be the gentlemanliest eyefuck I’ve ever seen. It’s like it takes you out to dinner first and eats your pussy and then makes absolutely sure you’re ready for the thorough ravishment that follows.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
… and so sherlock and john never met. the end.
THE SHOW WOULD CONSIST OF JOHN LIMPING AROUND LONDON AT VARIOUS SPEEDS
“Who’d want me for a flatmate?” John asked, completely serious at the notion that anyone would actually want to room with him. He glanced at his old colleague when he heard him chuckling. “What?”
“Nothing, I just remembered a funny joke.” He said with a smile. It probably had something to do with two flatmates or something. John didn’t inquire.
“Oh.” He responded simply, returning his gaze to his cup of coffee. After a few minutes of silence, John looked up to ask Stamford a question but stopped when he saw a curious look on the man’s face. He almost seemed horrified. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing.” Stamford stuttered. “It’s just…” He seemed to be trying to get a look at John’s back. “I just thought I saw something on your back.”
A couple days later, John saw something in the papers. It shouldn’t have bothered him, really, he didn’t even know this “Sherlock Holmes” character. He just couldn’t put his finger on why it made him so sad to find out that the so-called “consulting detective” had been victim to another one of those recent suicides.
NO NO NO
John pauses by a police box on his way to the store to get some milk. He smiled a little at the old timey appearance of it. “They just don’t make them like that anymore,” he said, a little wistfully. He jumped when the door flew open.
"You!" the man with the bow-tie snapped. John looked around in surprise but he was the only one around.
"M-me?" he asked, half pointing at himself.
"Yes, you. Don’t you know you jumped the tracks? You were supposed to be there to save that brilliant ridiculous idiot! But no, someone dipped their fingers in the time stream and messed everything all up. I will need to have a word with this person, but for now we need to get you back on track come on," the madman said, grabbing John by the arm and pulling him towards the box.
"Wow wow excuse me I don’t even know you!"
"Nor are you supposed to! But I can’t just let things go all willy-nilly topsie turvey here! Some one has got to save Sherlock Holmes and It might as well be us, eh?"
"I don’t know any Sherlock Holmes," John protested.
"Yes, and that might be the biggest crime here," the man said and finally succeeded in dragging John into the box.
"He killed himself, the papers said, and…oh my," John trailed off, looking around him in surprise. "It….it…."
"Yes, it is bigger on the inside I know. Come on, we’ve got a flatmate for you to meet!"
(in which Moriarty somehow got a hold of time travel tech and fucked everything up and the doctor is just the man to fix it)
Sorry, I only date boys who know that ” a lot” is two words.
every Doctor Who theme at once
This is how i felt when all the doctors joined together to save Gallifrey.
this would suit Capaldi perfectly
the opening sequence can just be this gif
I love a little too much how everyone’s predictions for Capaldi’s Doctor is that his personality is just gonna be raw uncontainable fury 100% of the time
i enjoy how they didnt over sexualize their prince costumes. like esp with jasmine. she couldve totally been in aladdin’s vest, but nope. fully clothed. thanks.
laughing because Mulan looks the same
things i loved more then i expected, this